Join the 7-Day Online Challenge
Starts Monday, April 20
Fix the 3 Most Common Problems In Your Body With Quick Home Remedies And Feel Great Again!
A Free Public Health Service By the Experts at STINKYBODY
If you have difficulty with any of the following, join the challenge.
1. ACHES & PAINS:
3. STUBBORN FAT
1. How to improve posture, neck and shoulder problems with simple little changes to your bed, pillow, chair or sofa can make a difference in your posture, spine, aches, pains and headaches.
2. Whether orthotics, injections, chiropractics, or physical therapy is even needed.
3. Simple home remedies and exercises that can heal painful muscle spasms, joints and ligaments.
1. The main cause of knee and hip pain and how to avoid medication and surgery.
2. Whether braces, orthotics, or new shoes is warranted.
3. Simple home remedies and exercises that cure almost 90% of knee problems.
1. A simple little trick for back pain that you must do in order to improve it.
2. ONE stretch that eliminates most back tightness and soreness.
3. Simple home remedies and exercises that improve most back pain problems.
1. How to improve diabetes, HBP, & cholesterol.
2. Simple techniques that instantly improves circulation, SOB, and lung function.
3. Simple home remedies and exercises that are proven to improve health by 50%
1. How to Flatten Your Tummy and tighten your core.
2. What causes fat around the belly versus hips/thighs versus arms, and what you can do about it.
3. Simple home remedies and exercises that are scientifically proven to reduce fat.
Monday, April 20
After you sign-up, you'll get all the information to start.
The Challenge Starts In...
What you’ll discover in this Challenge:
-Certified Yoga Instructor
Thanks for Sharing :)
- University of Copenhagen. "Key to burning fat faster discovered." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 22 August 2012.
- Hisakazu Yamane. “Comprehensive Natural Products II”. Enzymes. 2010; 4.08.1.2.2(ii)
- Joanne Marie. “What are the Functions of Amylase, Protease and Lipase Digestive Enzymes”. 2018. SFGate
- Brown University, Jie Li, Bin Feng. “Enzyme Shown to Regulate Inflammation and Metabolism in Fat Tissue”. Journal of the American Chemical Society. ScienceDaily. Diabetes. 2018
- Alan Saltiel, Reilly, Gomez. UCSD Institute for Diabetes and Metabolic Health. “Inhibition of Enzymes IKK and TBK1 Improves Glucose Control in a Subset of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes”. Cell. 2018.
- Mowers J.Uhm M.Reilly S.M.Simon J.Leto D.Chiang S.H.Chang L.Saltiel A.R. Inflammation produces catecholamine resistance in obesity via activation of PDE3B by the protein kinases IKKɛ and TBK1. Elife. 2013; 2: e01119
- Glass C.K.Olefsky J.M. Inflammation and lipid signaling in the etiology of insulin resistance. Cell Metab. 2012; 15: 635-645
DISCLAIMER: The results described above are from my personal and other client results. Please understand that a variety of factors go into the results a person may get. I'm not implying that you'll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of having 22+ years of health, fitness, exercise and weight loss experience and work very hard to stay on top of the research and trends. Your results will vary and depend on how much time, effort and persistence you put forth. Not to mention your background, experience, and support system may be factors as well. All fitness pursuits entail risk and hard work and if you are not prepared for that, this is not for you.
This site is not part of Facebook and/or Google Inc. It is not endorsed by Facebook and/or Google in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Youtube and Google are trademarks of Google, LLC.
713 Hebron Pkwy, Ste. 236, Lewisville, TX 75057
Copyright 2020. STINKYBODY