Grand Opening Special
**STARTING MARCH 4 at 6pm**
In an Effort to Promote His Revolutionary Method for Stopping Back Pain for Life, James is Giving Away
30 5 Vouchers for his "Breakthrough 21-Day Method" for $300 only $21
Discover the REVOLUTIONARY and fast way to all-natural pain relief.
Learn the True Source of your pain issues, how to eliminate it and get straight to a more active lifestyle.
Even if you've been told...
-Herniated (or "Slipped") Disc
...that's just a label and NOT an explanation of what's causing it.
Invite a Friend to Do This With You!
- Hot packs
- Cold packs
- and Massages
*See scientific references below.
Hi, I want to introduce myself. I've been helping people stop back pain for over 22 years and recently opened up a center on back pain and weight loss.
Helping people revitalize their spine, and their life, has been extremely rewarding for me. It's what I've come to know to be my purpose in life.
I have top-level training on anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology, nutrition, exercise, pain relief and weight-loss.
A little bit about myself...
I have two kids... Cozy and Mac. They are 5 and 9 respectively. We enjoy rock-climbing, drawing, playing at the park, guitar, music, and rollerskating. They're a blast to play with :)
These are my "Other Kids"
Their names are Haley, Roxy, and Savvy. Two from the rescue (Haley and Roxy) and one from a breeder but was the runt of the litter (Savvy the Golden).
I am a blackbelt in martial arts, an ex-powerlifter, author and speaker. I graduated from Loma Linda University as a Master in Physical Therapy.
But this isn't about me, it's about YOU... and your chance to make a change in your life.
Here's the address to my "Lab" in Lewisville. See you soon!
This is How It Works
- 1Click the green button
- 2Grab the Voucher
- 3Reserve Your Spot
- 4Come to the Orientation and Start Eliminating Back Pain Immediately
- 5Start living a new life
When does the program start?
(In the Target Complex)
What ages are good for this?
Is this better than chiropractics, acupuncture, physical therapy, or massage?
Will this help me get off medication/pills?
What if I had surgery, or an injection, already?
How much is it?
What if I don't like it?
Where is your facility?
What if I can't make the Orientation when scheduled?
Can I buy a voucher for a friend?
Join Others (Just Like You) Who Are Discovering a Leaner, More Flexible and Strong Body
And Living a Brighter Future
Invite a Friend to Do This With You!
DISCLAIMER: The results described above are from my personal and other client results. Please understand that a variety of factors go into the results a person may get. I'm not implying that you'll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of having 22+ years of health, fitness, exercise and weight loss experience and work very hard to stay on top of the research and trends. Your results will vary and depend on how much time, effort and persistence you put forth. Not to mention your background, experience, and support system may be factors as well. All fitness pursuits entail risk and hard work and if you are not prepared for that, this is not for you.
This site is not part of Facebook and/or Google Inc. It is not endorsed by Facebook and/or Google in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Youtube and Google are trademarks of Google, LLC.
1. Janet K. Freburger, George Holmes, Robert P. Agans, et al. The Rising Prevalence of Chronic Low Back Pain. Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169(3):251-258
2. Krebs EE, Gravely A, Nugent S, et al. Effect of Opioid vs Nonopioid Medications on Pain-Related Function in Patients With Chronic Back Pain or Hip or Knee Osteoarthritis Pain: The SPACE Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2018 Mar 6;319(9):872-882. doi: 10.1001/jama.2018.0899.
3. Michael Wilkes. Chronic Back Pain: Does Bed Rest Help? West J Med. 2000 Feb; 172(2): 121.
4. Rebecca Gordon, Saul Bioxham, Robert J. Gatchel. A Systematic Review of the Effects of Exercise and Physical Activity on Non-Specific Chronic Low Back Pain. Healthcare (Basel). 2016 Jun; 4(2): 22.Published online 2016 Apr 25. doi: 10.3390/healthcare4020022
5. Garra G1, Singer AJ, Leno R, Taira BR, Gupta N, Mathaikutty B, Thode HJ. Heat or cold packs for neck and back strain: a randomized controlled trial of efficacy. Acad Emerg Med. 2010 May;17(5):484-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.2010.00735.x.
6. Matthew S Thiese,1 Matthew Hughes,1 and Jeremy Biggs. Electrical stimulation for chronic non-specific low back pain in a working-age population: a 12-week double blinded randomized controlled trial. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2013; 14: 117.Published online 2013 Mar 28. doi: 10.1186/1471-2474-14-117