- If you don't have a band, you can use dumbbells instead.
- If you have a painful joint, and any of the movement increases it, STOP and skip it and inform Amanda or Jimmy right away.
- Some require a more advanced version for max results. And some may require modification if it's too difficult.
- If any of these movements increase a pain, skip it. Don't do it. Continue with the ones you can do.
- Use a chair or counter for balance support if you have any balance issues. Safety is first and foremost.
- You will feel a burning sensation in the muscles during movement. That's normal. Burn is required for muscles to grow stronger.
Any questions or comments?