DISCLAIMER: The results described above are from my personal and other client results. Please understand that a variety of factors go into the results a person may get. I'm not implying that you'll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). Your results may vary and depend on how much time, effort and persistence you put forth. Not to mention your background, experience, and support system may be factors as well. All fitness pursuits entail risk and hard work and if you are not prepared for that, do not sign up for this program.
This site is not part of Facebook and/or Google Inc. It is not endorsed by Facebook and/or Google in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Youtube and Google are trademarks of Google, LLC.
1. Barnett F. The Effect of Exercise on Affective and Self-Efficacy Responses in Older and Younger Women. Human Kinetics. Volume 10, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 97-105.
2. Tabata I, et al. Metabolic Profile of High-Intensity Intermittent Exercises. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 29.3 (1997): 390 -395.
3. Feldman, HA, Longcope C, Derby CA, et al. Age Trends in the Level of Serum Testosterone and Other Hormones in Middle-Aged Men: Longitudinal Results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Volume 87, Issue 2, 1 February 2002, Pages 589–598
4. Stallknecht B, et al. Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influenced by contractions in adjacent muscles in humans? American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2007 Feb;292(2):E394-9.
5. Felsing NE, Brasel JA, Cooper DM. Effect of low and high intensity exercise on circulating growth hormone in men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992 Jul;75(1):157-62.
6. Blackman, MR. Pituitary hormones and aging. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America. 1987, 16(4), 981-994.
7. Paul D, Stewart M, M.D. Aging and Fountain-of-Youth Hormones [Subscription-based]. N Engl J Med. 355:1724-1726 October 19, 2006.
8. Baylor LS. Resting thyroid and leptin hormone changes in women following intense, prolonged exercise training. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2003 Jan;88(4-5):480-4. Epub 2002 Nov 22.
9. Cakir-Atabek H, Demir S, Pinarbassili R, Bunduz N. Effects of Different Resistance Training Intensity on Indices of Oxidative Stress. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. September 2010. 24(9), 2491-2498.