How to Increase Your Metabolism, Turn ON Your Body's Fat & Sugar Burning Switch
And Get Healthy & Lean Without Worry
What you’ll discover in the webinar:
Get the answers to your most burning questions during a rare LIVE webinar training!
Co-Founder of STINKYBODY (in Lewisville TX)
-Weight Loss & Nutrition Scientist
-Sports Medicine Physical Therapist
-Health & Fitness Specialist
Jimmy has been helping women and men, professional athletes, celebrities, and patients get healthy and fit for the past 22 years. He combines Eastern and Western philosophy to health, fitness and wellness for remarkable results.
- University of Copenhagen. "Key to burning fat faster discovered." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 22 August 2012.
- Hisakazu Yamane. “Comprehensive Natural Products II”. Enzymes. 2010; 4.08.1.2.2(ii)
- Joanne Marie. “What are the Functions of Amylase, Protease and Lipase Digestive Enzymes”. 2018. SFGate
- Brown University, Jie Li, Bin Feng. “Enzyme Shown to Regulate Inflammation and Metabolism in Fat Tissue”. Journal of the American Chemical Society. ScienceDaily. Diabetes. 2018
- Alan Saltiel, Reilly, Gomez. UCSD Institute for Diabetes and Metabolic Health. “Inhibition of Enzymes IKK and TBK1 Improves Glucose Control in a Subset of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes”. Cell. 2018.
- Mowers J.Uhm M.Reilly S.M.Simon J.Leto D.Chiang S.H.Chang L.Saltiel A.R. Inflammation produces catecholamine resistance in obesity via activation of PDE3B by the protein kinases IKKɛ and TBK1. Elife. 2013; 2: e01119
- Glass C.K.Olefsky J.M. Inflammation and lipid signaling in the etiology of insulin resistance. Cell Metab. 2012; 15: 635-645
Thanks for Sharing :)
DISCLAIMER: The results described above are from my personal and other client results. Please understand that a variety of factors go into the results a person may get. I'm not implying that you'll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of having 22+ years of health, fitness, exercise and weight loss experience and work very hard to stay on top of the research and trends. Your results will vary and depend on how much time, effort and persistence you put forth. Not to mention your background, experience, and support system may be factors as well. All fitness pursuits entail risk and hard work and if you are not prepared for that, this is not for you.
This site is not part of Facebook and/or Google Inc. It is not endorsed by Facebook and/or Google in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Youtube and Google are trademarks of Google, LLC.