7-Day Flatten-The-Tummy Program
“Double The Tightness”
Now that you primed your “Corset Muscle” (Transverse Abdominis) in Day 1, now it’s time to double the squeeze to your midsection. It’s like an hour-glass, you can squeeze it into reality. But you gotta want it! And go after it!
1. This Secret Exercise Doubles The Tightness Of Your Midsection
This exercise works the Transverse Abdominis muscle AND the Oblique muscles at the same time! Give it your all (or at least 80% effort) to get some fantastic results.
Add this to the first day exercise and do both today. Slowly but surely you will get a flatter tummy!
- Kneel onto pillow next to a wall (the outside leg has knee down)
- Hands together
- Place hands against the wall
- Suck-In your belly button hard
- Push hands into the wall
- Fully exhale and push harder
- Relax and inhale
- Repeat for a total of 20 repetitions
- Do other side (both sides)
If you feel cramping around the side or back of your waist, it means it’s working!
2. Shrink Your Internal Fat For a Smaller Waist
“Gastrointestinal Tract Health Secrets”
One of the worst things for your GI Tract is a compound commonly found in many foods at the grocery store so you have to be careful when you shop and read labels and ingredients.
This one compound when eaten doesn’t get detected by the body. It’s super high in calories but doesn’t trigger your Leptin hormone (the hormone that tells your brain you are full) so you keep eating more. And you get hungry again faster. And you gain more fat, especially visceral fat, the bad fat. It surrounds your liver, stomach, and other organs and makes you ill.
How horrible right?!
Stay away from it.
What is this compound?
High Fructose Corn Syrup.
It’s found in most all…
- Sweetened Yogurt
- Salad Dressing
- Frozen Junk Food
- Canned Fruit
Stay away from these foods at all cost!
3. The One Nutrient Most Americans Are Deficient In That You Absolutely Need For A Stronger Core
“Nutritional Secrets For a Tighter Waist”
Without this nutrient, your muscles would literally stop working. You would gain more water weight, get high blood pressure, and probably die of stroke.
When you’re deficient, you feel:
And you would be very moody.
Does this sound like you sometimes?
Well, it’s most likely you’re lacking POTASSIUM.
It’s one of the most important minerals and electrolytes your body needs every day.
It’s found in these very common foods: (*these are the same foods high in Glutamine)
- *Cabbage, spinach, parsley, celery, kale
- *Beans, Seeds
- Potatoes. One medium baked potato contains nearly 900 milligrams of potassium — about 25% of the daily recommended.
- Prunes, Raisins, Dates
It’s also important for weight loss. YES!
Adding parsley makes it doubly AWESOME since parsley is rich in antioxidants, cancer-fighting compounds, and it prevents wrinkles! It’s potent! Add it to every meal this week!
4. Next Step:
“Show That You Care and Post a Comment”
- What did you think? Comment in our Facebook Group what you liked MOST about today’s lesson
- Post a pic/video of you doing today’s exercise and be entered into a raffle for some awesome prizes!
Be great today!