7-Day Flatten-The-Tummy Program
“She Remembered Who She Was…and The Game Changed”
The moment you remember…
…you are more than just a parent, wife/husband, job title, or a culmination of your past, and remember that you are amazing, worthy, powerful, magnificent, child of God, with purpose, passion, and bright light,…
the game changes.
You have peace while having purpose.
Have contentment yet achieve.
Have joy in the midst of trial and challenge.
You live life to the fullest.
1. Do This Challenging Exercise and Make Yourself Proud!
It’s awesome for tightening up the sides of your waist and reducing love handles (by especially working the Internal Oblique muscle).
- Get in the side plank position on your feet preferred (if you have to, place pillow under knees)
- Reach arm toward ceiling and hold for 3 breaths
- Suck-In your belly button hard throughout entire movement
- Rotate downward and reach under your body
- fully exhale and reach more
- Return to starting position
- Do 20x each side
Important: Make sure to keep belly button pulled in throughout the entire movement.
==> Do the Standing Rotation exercise along with this one exercise today.
If you’re really serious, do all the exercises today!
2. What does the sun, fatty fish, and mushrooms have in common?
“Nutritional Secrets For Less Fat Around the Waist”
They’re the best way to get vitamin D, a super important nutrient for weight loss and health.
Nearly half of Americans are deficient in this vitamin and research shows it is linked to belly fat.
The best way to get your vitamin D is:
- Get 30-minutes of sun directly on your tummy and trunk every day. Yes,…where you get the sun matters. Avoid getting it on your face so wear a hat. Break out your bikinis and halter tops and do your exercises outside while you get sun on your belly! This is the best way!
You can also eat:
- Fatty fish like Salmon and tuna.
If you are going to take supplements, get it through a powder that includes all vitamins and minerals. Don’t take just an isolated vitamin D tablet. The best form is “D3” since it’s the form already in your body and studies show it may be more effective. But the best ways to get it is by the methods listed above.
3. Next Step:
If today’s coaching resonated with you at all, share your thoughts with us. Post now in our group.