7-Day Flatten-The-Tummy Program
“More Flat, Less Flab ”
This is a special one today. Learn about an amazing natural root that turns back the clock and how to get rid of “Love Handles”.
1. This Secret Exercise is Killer; It works all 4 muscles!
It’s time to step it up and blast the abs! This exercise works all the abdominal muscles (Rectus Abdominis, External Obliques, Internal Obliques, and Transverse Abdominis). If you put in the work, you get paid 🙂
- Get in the plank position on your feet preferred (if you have to, place pillow under knees)
- Suck-In your belly button hard throughout entire movement
- Rotate your hips to the left
- fully exhale
- Return to Center, inhale
- Rotate your hips to the right
- fully exhale
- Do 20x each side
Important: Make sure to keep belly button pulled in throughout the entire movement.
==> Add this exercise to your daily routine. Day 1: Bridge Adduction Day 2: Kneeling Rotation
If you feel cramping around the side or back of your waist, it means it’s working!
2. Shrink Your “Love Handles” For a Slimmer Waist
“Gastrointestinal Tract Health Secrets”
When your jeans, pants, shorts or skirts don’t fit right, it’s a bummer–not to mention a health hazard.
The most common causes are:
- Too much stress and worry. Chronically high cortisol levels (the stress hormone) makes your body dump fat around the belly. It makes it hard for your body to burn fat.
- Weak internal oblique muscles.
The good news is, there’s a solution. There are 4 things that are proven to help solve excess fat and flab around the waist.
- A little root that has been used for 100’s of years in India to balance your body systems. See more below.
- Meditation: I’m not talking about sitting with your eyes closed chanting and humming. No. I’m talking about listening to an audio where a person takes you through the process of releasing all the tension out of your body. Learning how to actively remove tension is key to lowering cortisol.
- Massage: Similar to above.
- Internal Oblique Strengthening: See today’s exercise secret. It’s great for this!
3. The Root That Shrinks The Waist Line
“Nutritional Secrets For a Tighter Waist”
This adaptogen (balances many systems of the body) comes from an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. Its roots and orange-red fruit have been used for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes. It is most well-known for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits including anti-stress and lowering cortisol, the main culprit responsible for “love handles”.
Works for men and women.
(Click to learn more)
On top of enhancing the body’s resilience to stress, it enhances the function of the brain and nervous system and improves the memory. It improves the function of the reproductive system promoting a healthy sexual and reproductive balance as well. Wow!
4. Next Step:
“How are you feeling after doing the exercises?”
(Share by posting your answer in our Facebook group)